12.14.2009

274--I work for you now



Last minute stuff today. Picking up the last two songs from the studio. Finish packing boxes. Start putting boxes in the car. A few more goodbyes and the staff dinner this evening, at this great Caribbean restaurant in Santa Monica. Good pick, guys, thank you.

After dinner, Scott and Leslie and I walked on Santa Monica beach and down the pier. Good memory for the winter.

I'll be back on the scripture podcasts next Monday. I tried to read a chapter last week and just kept coughing too much.

I work for you guys now. I've quit my job and I'm going to put music and other forms of artistic worship where you can find them. If they connect with you, support the work.

To make a tax-deductible donation, simply make check payable to Open Door Community Church, and mail it to 339 NW Sherman Street, Sheridan OR 97378. Very important that you also include a note that your contribution is made on behalf of Lennox' Music Ministry.


Goodnight Beautiful...
Goodnight Strender

No comments:

Post a Comment