12.15.2009

273--12:38pm

12:38pm

General flew in from Colorado last night. He's here to help me with this move. Right now he's picking up the Chevy Silverado from Enterprise.When he gets back, we'll load up and roll out.

Earlier, I was cleaning up the backyard area where Vegas spends most of his days. That's how I met Caesar. He stopped by the fence and said "hey man, is that your dog? He is phenomenal!!!"

He went on to tell me about their first encounter. How Vegas barked at him then came and sat next to the fence and invited him into a game. I really love it that he starts the game-he even tells you what to do.

Caesar went on to tell me that he and Vegas played ball often and he even came down from his apartment once to stop someone from harassing my dog. I loved how protective he was about Vegas.

I have been so blessed. I have a truly awesome animal companion, and I live among such wonderful humans as this stranger who plays with my dog and protects him from harm.

Nice to meet you, Caesar. Thank you for being a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment