12.21.2009

267--the case of the missing cable


The rooster crowed at 3:40 this morning. It's not a real rooster, just my cellphone pretending. But it wakes me up. Had to leave at 4 to get General to Portland Airport. Not that his flight was that early, but I needed to make it back to Mcminnville by 7, because that's when I started work this morning. First day back at Oregon Wine Services.

Had an excellent visit with Topher this evening--we're getting together again after the holidays to talk about design ideas for my website. This evening we assembled a bookshelf while catching up on the 4 months since we last connected.

I don't know exact air temperature outside, but there was actually ice on the ramp when I went out with Vegas earlier.

It took me a couple hours to rig the sound recording setup, because a cable that I usually connect through, somehow didn't make the trip with us. Necessity being the mother of invention, we (and by that I mean me and Vegas) came up with another solution and better sound quality. Sometimes a setback gives you the advantage of a fresh approach.

Back to work at 7 tomorrow, so I'll just post this evening's 'Pick-A-Chapter' reading from Lamentations 3. The guitar is whatever I played as I listened to the words of the passage this evening at about 10 O'clock. Just some live noodling to match that chapter.
What chapter may I read for you?

Hope you had a marvelous day.

















Pick-A-Chapter, Lamentations 3, selected by Wanee Jeerapeet


Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lennox for the reading and the way you read it. The Words truly soothe my soul...

    ReplyDelete