3.01.2010

199--as his custom was


I like it that the phrase "as his custom was," is used to describe Jesus' activities. He had patterns and rhythms and routines and systems. I'm sitting here in the sanctuary, end of a long day. After work, went over and laid a scratch track for "Sometimes" at Isaac's studio.

I came in here to pray. It's one of my customs.

Working on a possible concert date in LA on April 17th. A little bit daunted at the expense of transporting a 4-piece band a thousand miles and back in 3 days. It's one of the things I'm praying about.

Got word I might get to visit with Aaron Beaumont here in my little green paradise soon. How awesome that would be!

Have you heard Aaron's music? Better get on it: http://www.myspace.com/aaronbeaumont

Now i'm going to bed.

Love you, Beautiful...
Much Respect, Strender

1 comment:

  1. The nights of April 16 and 18 are the dates of my masters' project performance. If you're down here, maybe you can make time for that too?

    ReplyDelete