3.10.2010

190--a body in motion


I have a headache that must be coming from exhaustion. I'm pushing too hard again. My body wants more rest. I knew when I woke up at 2:48 this morning that there was too much crowding my mind and not enough care going into my body.

I'm taking on a few extra hours at work, starting at 6am now instead of 7. So it's an 11 and a half hour day the first three days of the week. I'm going to give it an honest try for two weeks and then if I can't sustain, call it off. It will work if I just stick to my bedtime. The plan is that I'm in bed by 9:30 and I have to honor that if I'm going to ask this much of myself.

So much to do. Choices everywhere.

Here goes Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to feed your body! I may have to help you with that if you're going to be working such long days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allrlight Dar! I would add ready packed salad or steam or quick boiled vegeble (ready cut kind) to go with lunch to maintain healthy body. Don't forget to exercise to reduce stess and help with sleep too!!

    ReplyDelete