3.21.2010

179--Munson Creek Falls


I love watching a river jump off a cliff...

photo by Eve Scott

May I never grow weary of the sight. This waterfall has carved a path that includes a sluice through a fallen, hollowed log...

photo by Eve Scott

Couldn't have had more perfect weather conditions for hiking. Blue sky, mildly cool temperature. Not sure why no mosquitoes, but thankful of it. I seem to remember meeting some of them at this location last time I walked among these elders.

photo by Eve Scott


Spent time with lovely and talented Eve Scott on this trip to Munson Falls.

That was yesterday. Today after church, prayed with Christine and Clayton by the fireplace. The word "Fire" keeps coming up in prayer and prophecy about the opportunities before this church. Later in the evening, dwelt with Richard and Ruth for a few hours. Delightful couple.

Past my bedtime. I'll tell you more later.

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender


1 comment:

  1. Aha! We were visiting different waterfalls at the same time...on opposite coasts! What a great way to welcome the vernal equinox and springtime in our hemisphere.

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete