3.29.2010

171--Meeting Chuck


Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping, into the future (Steve Miller Band).

Just simply not enough time inside of 24 hours to do what must be done in a day. But I'm satisfied to go to bed now, having checked the main ones off the list.

Met Chuck at the bar we played Friday night. He came up and chatted with me afterwards and mentioned that he plays harmonica. Wanted to get together and jam. I couldn't over the weekend, hosting Aaron and JT and all that.

So today I asked if he'd mind stopping by around 8. Also on my list of things to accomplish today is to get the Podcast for Psalm 37 online. Wanee and my mom both want to hear it.

So we combined the podcast and hanging out with Chuck. Here's Psalm 37 against the backdrop of his harmonica. I stayed up another hour adding guitar and some strings and piano.


Psalm 37, Pick A Chapter, selected by Wanee Jeerapeet

Thanks Chuck.

Hope I fall asleep when my head touches the pillow.

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender

2 comments: