3.04.2010

196


I'm very much in need of rest. Today I'll spend a lot of energy, physical and mental. But the idea is to trade for resource, and that's going to happen, so I'm satisfied with the day's agenda.

At the beginning of church board meeting we look over the agenda and vote on whether to accept it or not. I was just doing that with my I-cal. I looked at what I have scheduled for today and approved it as doable and profitable to me and to my service in God's kingdom. What happens when those are at cross-purpose? When seeking his kingdom means destroying mine. Does that happen?

I'm excited and grateful of the times when His plans and mine coincide, but what of the times when they don't?

I'm sad and angry at the same time, listening to the responses. People are basically telling me it couldn't be God's will if it's so different from my own. I'm sad. I want to say nothing. Sometimes He lets me do that. Sometimes my spirit just won't be quiet.

I decided to work half the day today for the extra $50. That's a monthly payment to one or other of my internet promoters. Or half of a studio commitment from a musician for our next recording.

So I'm heading into work and I'll get out at 11:30 to line up some meetings with a few people in Mac. Maybe some new faces to introduce later on.

Have a great day, Beautiful...

Strender, when you feel neither strong nor tender, fight for it.
Stand, whatever it takes.



No comments:

Post a Comment