3.17.2010

183--Between Bedtimes

Got to sleep about 10, so thankfully I think I got in about 6 hours before I woke from a dream.

Just reading emails, including the daily from Divorce-Care. If Divorce has rocked your world, here's a resource I've found helpful: http://www.divorcecare.org

Today's note about the permanence of sexual bonding, and the hope of wholeness and restoration, that's one of the thoughts I receive into my mind and spirit for the launch of Wednesday.

Yesterday was a busy, productive day. Ended with a round-table meeting of the Worship Community. Process continues.

I'm tired right now, but work in 80 minutes and a nap would take me under too long, so I'm up for the day.

What are the Lord's priorities today, and where do I fit in? Finding a place to stay is on my mind. After work we have band rehearsal tonight. At 7, same time as the blood drive at the church, so we'll have to find another space to rehearse. Kevin's meeting me at 6 and we'll work over some lines just the two of us before the other guys get there.

Rehearsal gets me to about 9 and then I'm gonna just climb into bed. I just got out of bed and already I'm planning my return.

Psalm 37. I mentioned it a month ago, from when we crashed at Wanee's. Podcast going on my list of things for tomorrow. I really want to share that.

Have a great day, Beautiful, you are loved...
Stand tall, Strender, you are honorable and I respect you


No comments:

Post a Comment