6.24.2010

82--Ice Cream?


Just got done chatting with Richard again. It's the noon-on-Thursday rhythm. Jonathan stopped by for breakfast, then Dugger at 9. I like that there is some predictability to my life. It counters the other parts where I have no clue what's going to happen. Wonderful to have that balance.

Looking forward to some time with Lauritzen this afternoon. He's not up here, but we have a phone date. Deepening male friendships, really enjoying that part of life.

Ok, seriously, this weather we are having is stupidly perfect!


My amp arrived yesterday. Haven't had a chance to plug it in and turn it on yet. It's just sitting there in my living room, all beautiful and new. Now somehow between right now and tomorrow night, I'm going to attempt to use it and the looper pedal Garner lent me, to craft a song cover that I want to use in tomorrow night's concert. Hmmmmm, better get to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment