6.08.2010

98--Steve Myerson



I just stepped out of the shower. As I opened the shower door, the jazz trio in the next room greeted me and set me to smiling. There's actually not a band in my house this morning. It's my laptop playing the song "In Your Absence," composed and performed by my new friend Steve Myerson. Amazing song, amazing musician.

I met Steve this weekend in Las Vegas at Music Strategies 2010.

My first thought as the music wafted to me is that this is my friend playing. Seriously? I'm friends with musicians of this caliber? How does this happen to me? And my next thought, which is dedicated to artists and musicians seeking a wider audience:
If you upgrade your associations, you upgrade your audience.


It is possible that one day, people who listen to Steve Myerson might also listen to me. I would gladly share him with my audience, which is, for your information, the finest audience in the world.

Have a great day, Beautiful...
Jazz on, Strender

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind Lennox! I hope to bring you lots of new fans now, and in the future...

    To be continued seemed to be the case in our conversations in Vegas... I think it was a foreshadowing that our friendship will be continued long into future time!

    all the best,

    Steve Myerson

    ReplyDelete