6.03.2010

103--Street Team


If you read last night's entry about playing at Coffee Cottage, I found out this morning exactly who I have to get in touch with and his email address. Now I'm going to send him a message saying something like "hey, I would love to come and play some music for your patrons and share a memory in your space."

Yeah something like that, all musician-y and artsified.

So, if you were going to call them, thank you. If you already did, thank you. Do you guys know how to join our street team? We're going to need you a lot in the coming months. So sign up now, I've begun formulating tasks and challenges for the street team. I would like to play in each of the cities that radiate out from where I live, so I'm looking for places to play in Salem, and Corvallis, and Eugene, and Portland. Am I ready to go all the way to Bend yet? Depends on the warmth of the invitation, I suppose.

If you're not on my mailing list or if you are and would like to join the street team, click on this link and thank you so much: http://www.reverbnation.com/lennoxfleary?add_email=true


I'm looking forward to working with you.

Off to lunch with Maria and Yannis. I'll get you some pics from Vegas, and running updates on the seminars and workshops. Hope to have an effective strategy coming out of this weekend.

Colleges, Coffeeshops, and Churches. O my!


No comments:

Post a Comment