2.15.2010

211--raw


I know God can hear and handle whatever I need to say.

Have you ever began a conversation with God with the line "Now I don't want to be irreverent, but..."

I just had one of those in the sanctuary a couple minutes ago. End of the day, there are some things I'll only tell Him. And I can't even get too far into it before the knowledge of who He is brings me down to calm and I have to admit that what I'm pissed about isn't that big a deal. I picture Him sitting there patiently allowing me to steam and rant, counting amused seconds until I say, "Ok, I need to love this person and I'm out of grace, may I have some more, please?"

And then I hear Him saying, "My grace is enough, you already have enough, you just focused on something else for a minute, it's ok, I understand you're human."

I can't be very angry, very long in prayer. Seems the best thing to do at those times. Just talk to Poppa, and let it go.

I'm gonna roll some t-shirts and go to bed.

peace bewitch ya

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender

No comments:

Post a Comment