2.19.2010

207--That's Love

Julie Kim just sent me this link and I read it this morning first thing while I was still lying down: http://teaandcookies.blogspot.com/2010/02/got-love-in-your-life.html

Stayed in bed until 9, just laid there emailing. Cecilia is gonna set up the merchandise table for tomorrow night. I'm getting over to Rafi's place and pick up some candles. Gotta find a great pair of mismatched socks for the Funky Socks Contest prize.

But right now, I'm just sitting here basking in the company of my band and their wives, enjoying Wanee's hospitality. Oatmeal and granola with fresh strawberries, blackberries and blueberries.

She says, "for healthy living, eat breakfast like a king, eat lunch like a queen, and dinner like a pauper."

Breakfast like a king...CHECK.

Today's off to a good start. I gotta go now. She just arrived with green tea for everyone. Anthony dived in and is making warm sounds.

I'm out. peace...

Have a great day, Beautiful
See you on the flip, Strender

No comments:

Post a Comment