8.02.2010

43--Yes, Boss!



I found out about Jonah's situation from my boss. One of them. I've been working for Melissa 7 months now. We've been friends much longer.

She's a powerhouse, a whirlwind of activity, this one.

She's been pouring so much energy into the Jonah's Just Begun fundraiser event. Jonah and his mom are going to be on Good Morning America Wednesday morning. Watch the story if you can. Melissa and I were talking today about how to make sure lots of people in this community are able to watch the interview. Maybe we'll post a link to it after it airs.

On and off the job, Melissa gets it done.

It's been a great honor for me, working with someone as productive and caring as Melissa. I think this shot of her and her daughter is just way too cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment