8.08.2010

38--Indigenous


Speaking of movies, do you ever think it funny how chicks in movies wake up with perfect face? They could have been sleeping face down in a tar-streaked mud-bog, but they wake up looking like a publicity shot, right?

No problem. I go to movies to suspend reality. It's perfectly ok with me. I am aware these indigenous peoples of the Revlon tribe are a purely mythical fabrication.

Except...

I have a friend named Gizelle who just might be one of them. She's not aware that I'm on to her, but I have observed that her hair seems to self-correct and her face is incapable of an un-photogenic expression.

I'll continue my observations quietly. If there's one, there are probably more and I may yet owe apologies for disbelieving that Charlize Theron could wake up so perfectly in Italian Job.


No comments:

Post a Comment