5.06.2010

136--here comes the sun


I'm on probation. Amelia (Isaac's wife) might, maybe, two maybe's and a might, consider singing with us onstage at concerts. She's got a lovely voice, and great personality. You can actually hear her voice singing backup on one of the tracks on Isaac's cd. Can't remember which one, so that's not very helpful, is it?

Beautiful day. Musical day. Gotta mail cd's to Joell. She ordered a couple of the new EP. Gotta contact the artist for the Christmas in Mcminnville project: This Christmas, 10 artists, 10 songs, 1 CD. This is gonna be something special. I'm recording "Winter Wonderland" because we all know how much I love snow. Wrestling the all-important soul-searching question that drives every artist of significance: "What would Michael Buble do with this song?"

It's about time to pony up and handle that Vampire Weekend song that I'm doing for Brian and Brianne. Hmmmmm, I think it's safe to say I'll have it done in the month of May. I think that's ok for me to say.

8:55...systems go in T minus 5 minutes. Here goes Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment