5.30.2010

107--In The Middle




Dan, a.k.a 'Robot,' visited from LA this weekend. Great to have him here. Went to Silver Creek Falls yesterday.

This evening he and Caleb and Topher and I watched "The Last Samurai." Thank you, Scott. It was perfect.


In the car on the way from the airport yesterday, Dan I agreed to lift my sugar embargo for the weekend, the better to enjoy Darlene's amazing peanut butter cookies. Which I just did, and regretted not a minute of it. That was fun. Sugar goes back out into the cold until my birthday in 3 months.


I preached this morning at church. Here's the recording of that. Tomorrow I'm working the cover song project, recording Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa for Brian and Brianne.


In The Middle, Sermon at Open Door Community Church, May 3, 2010


Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the sermon. As we are in the middle of the journey toward the triumphant end when the Lord returns, the stories of these three people of faith and courage refresh our minds, and help us hold on and act out our belief through the end. Good preaching!!

    ReplyDelete