5.31.2010

106--time

Time, it does not wait. I'm going as fast as I can. Just scarfed down three boiled eggs, because it's 5:24 and I'm just having my second meal of the day and that doesn't allign with the goals for this week. I met my weight goal for last week. I don't want to give it back. I want to move forward.

But the day was filled with things to do. Spent a couple hours taping Dan's video audition for an acting role and uploading that to Youtube. Then drove Dan to Portland and said goodbye. There was time for a Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait on the way up there. I can feel the sugar restrictions snapping back into place and I actually missed them the last two days.

Dar, I love your peanut butter cookies, but I'm gonna have to find something else, because sugar is actually TOO sweet for me now. I kept thinking, this is good, and I remember why I liked it so much, but I'd rather have a piece of watermelon right now. Huh, weird. So I had been saying would save my next sugar day-pass for my birthday, but now I'm thinking, maybe not so much.

I had in mind to record Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa today for my cover project, but here we are at 5:27 and I haven't begun, and realistically I don't have enough time to get what's in my head out. So I'm going to take longer and not get it done in May like I said. I hate when I break a promise.

You know, interestingly, Dan and I had some conversations about the words PROMISE, FORGIVE, COMMIT.

I do love the conversations we get up to.

OK, some potatoes and chicken and then I'm in the studio, because the one thing I am absolutely going to accomplish, God willing, is these audio lines I have to record for Truth, my video editor. She's working on a video promo that should be online in the next couple weeks. I hope you'll like it. And my decision process was that if I get her the elements she needs, I can work on Kwassa Kwassa at my own speed as time allows. Or as I allow time.

Time, it does not wait.


1 comment:

  1. I have made several other baked concoctions that don't actually include refined sugar and are not as sweet.

    I wanna hear more about those 3 words, by the way.

    ReplyDelete