11.05.2009

312--Just another day


I had a couple of amazing family interactions last night. Dinner with Jeremy, whom I've known over a year and just now deepening relationship as I prepare for departure. Watched Fireproof with a family that has welcomed me as one of them and I am so grateful to have place on as many sofas as I do. Fireproof says something that deserves attention. The Lord is good and His mercy endures forever.

This morning I'm waking slowly. The day picks up momentum at 10 and carries all the way 'til bedtime, so I'm taking my time about getting started. I was laying here watching Xmen Evolution, when I got a call from one of the Nine. I've heard from 4 of them in the last 24 hours. It is an amazing thing to be in such profound camaraderie with men of this caliber. Just to watch and hear what God is doing in these 9 lives is inspiration enough. These men are living victory upon victory.

Got pulled over because my left rear brake light is out. Went out at night with Andrey for Vietnamese soup. Attended my last church board meeting for a while.

















Pick A Chapter--Genesis 2

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender



No comments:

Post a Comment