11.15.2009

302--Winds Changing


Tanja's comment about the chimney sweep, "I didn't realize he was an artist--I thought he was a bum!..... O, wait, same thing."

Just watched Mary Poppins. Love the way she can make everything better with a spoonful of sugar. I hadn't realized how many of my own ideas about artistry and practicality being mutually exclusive, are expressed at tension in that movie. I vaguely remember watching it as a child. But the music started coming back as we laughed and sang along.

Charted music for one of the songs at my December 5 backyard fundraiser concert. Island ryhthm with accompanying Cello. Organically classical. Like an artist businessman.

Why are there fuzzy pillows in my office?

Hope you had a brilliant day.

I'm having a spoonful of honey in my Theraflu.

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender


1 comment: