7.05.2010

71--Call Log



...just off the phone, 48 minute call with Kevin May, my agent. Back in 2003, Suzanne made a list of possible venues for me to approach to play music and build my audience. All these years later, I have those lists and just gave them to Kevin to engage his significant abilities as a Business Development professional.


He's having tremendous success with another of the bands he represents, Jokers and Jacks, comprised of his sons Jaime and Morgan. They are opening for Leon Russell at two venues and there's a possible third in the works!!! That's huge!!

I don't remember where I heard it, but I was told that a great way to assess what is valuable to you is to look in two places: your bank statements and your cell phone call log. Value indicators emerge from the spending records of money and conversation.

48 minutes on the phone with Kevin. Now I'm firing up my studio to work on a cover for Brian.

What's on your call log?

No comments:

Post a Comment