10.14.2009

334---Apology to Kristi


I was so exhausted today I fell asleep while talking to a friend on the phone. Not before I heard her say something amazing: "I'm excited about the future; I'm ecstatic about today!" What I hear her expressing is an appreciation for this moment we're living in right now. To which I say, Amen!

Kristi, I'm so sorry that happened. I was just wiped out. Today was a blur. I can't really remember much. I'm sure some things got done. Must have. I couldn't list them for you. I had dinner with Rob and it was great to catch up. I rehearsed music with Aaron and Ashley. Nathan showed me how to create music charts so I can provide the band on Sabbath with what they need in order to better support the worship service. It's a jumble in my mind, a happy mix of productive.

















Pick A Chapter--Psalm 1 (Lennox' Pick)


Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender

1 comment:

  1. Lennox,

    Forgiven! I knew you were exhausted when we started talking. I'm just trying to figure out if it was my soothing voice that put you to sleep or that my story was just extremely boring! I choose the first! :) Hahahaha! Love you brother! -Kristi

    ReplyDelete