10.27.2009

321--Metilla



Metilla's tired, but she got me safely to Pasadena and back. Tonight was Maria's first live performance of her original music from her album currently in production. She performed very well, as did other acts Elle, Timothy Bloom, and Eric Sampson.

As I type, Vegas' head is next to my feet. We have been through some stuff together. If this dog could speak english, I'd beg him not to tell you all that he knows about me. He's seen me angry. Most people haven't. I retire alone with God when I feel this way.

Signed up for Digital Distribution through Reverbnation today. Listened to Isaac's album while I worked in the office prepping the worship flow for this week.

Early appointment tomorrow and it's 11 already, so I am out of here.

Oh yeah, Metilla's my car. She's old, and tired, but she'll do me tilla' get a better one.

Peace and MUSIC, y'all.

Pick A Chapter--Psalm 139 (Wanee Jeerapeet)

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender

No comments:

Post a Comment