2.11.2010

215--Cartwright


"Man, happy guitars don't do that!"

That's Isaac in reference to my guitar running out of tune every few songs.

"You gotta get that guitar happy. You need Ken Cartwright."

I called Ken today and he happened to have a slot in his schedule to see my guitar. Thanks so much for your time, sir. I'll have to take it back in when it can stay longer so we can get that brace tightened and the edges re-strapped. We'll get to that after I come back from California.



Now grabbing some dinner and off to rehearsal with Kevin at 6; Isaac and Anthony join us at 7.

Keep it pushin'....

1 comment:

  1. I met Ken in a little shop in downtown Salem. Walking into his place made me want to play a stringed instrument. I helped buy a round back mandolin for my best friend's 17th birthday. It was so beautiful.

    Little unknown fact: I've always wanted to play the banjo. I grew up watching Hee Haw and was sure I was going to play like this one day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgW7dmG-efg

    ReplyDelete