2.25.2010

203--Misty Morning



For the first time in a while, I'm just sitting. I don't have to be someplace right away. This is nice. I had a slow easy wake-up last Friday morning at Wanee's place, and that was a perfect setup for the energetic demands of the weekend.

This weekend will ask for some energy also. Teaching a guitar lesson this afternoon and catching up with Stevie over drinks this evening, before rehearsal with the fellas at 8. Sharing my story at men's retreat tomorrow evening, then preaching at church on Sunday, preaching on Warfare, no less.

I'm enjoying this misty morning, with hints of blue-sky sunshine just behind the clouds. I actually want it to stay misty, but the sun is beginning to burn that away and I'll have to settle for gorgeous. Here is the basis of gratitude in my life: even when I don't get what I want, I have to settle for gorgeous.





How great is our God!

Good morning, Beautiful
Good morning, Strender

No comments:

Post a Comment