2.21.2010

205--post concert: Laguna Niguel SDA

3am--airport in 3 hours to head back to Portland. Concert was great. I need to sleep, but I just wanted to take a minute first to thank all of you who came out. I had a really good time and I hope you did too.

Cecilia, thanks for running the sales table for us. Wanee, you took care of my crew like rockstars. I love it!! You fed us and made us comfortable and welcomed us into your home and we really appreciate that so very much. Joelle, I'm amazed at the effort you gave, putting up posters at local businesses and hosting us at the church. Bobby, excellent job on sound, you're great to work with.

I think more than anything tonight underscored for me that what the Lord has called me to, is not something I can do alone, and I need you guys. But more than that, I really like you guys. I love the people God has assigned me to be family with. Thanks for all the hugs and smiles. Thanks for being a part of the story He is telling in me. Thanks for your prayers.

Because of your generosity this evening, we recouped costs of travel and we'll be able to record a song with Isaac and Anthony when we get back to Sheridan. It's a song called "Sometimes."
I'll tell you more about the song later.

I'll be back in LA next month, March 25 through 28th. Until then, thanks again for your hospitality and your generosity and your love.

May the peace of Christ dwell in your hearts 'til the next time we get down.

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender

No comments:

Post a Comment