11.08.2009

309--how do your structures serve you?


Structure. I'm hearing that word a lot these days. Both internal and external conversations. You know how when you really need something, you start seeing it everywhere? Well I guess my life needs structure at this point, because it keeps coming up in conversation. I've noticed these conversations for several years, actually. I'm just now taking inventory of what structures I want to keep and which modify, and which discard.

How do your structures serve you? What are your rhythms? Which are automated and which still need a system of check, balance and accountability to ensure their completion? How are you setting yourself up to win?
















Pick A Chapter--Psalm 5

Goodnight, Beautiful...
Goodnight, Strender


No comments:

Post a Comment